Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Favorite Things

I often share my favorite GF recipes, products, and restaurants. I also want to share some of my current favorite things with y'all too!

1. Tom's
Just look at my collection
They are my favorite shoe to wear to work. I find them amazingly comfortable and can walk around all day in them! They offer enough support and are cute too.

You may remember around Easter I posted that I would be getting a new pair of Tom's. Well, here they are...you can wear them with or with out the pink laces!

Did I mention, for every pair you buy a child in need receives a pair of shoes!


2.James Avery charm bracelet

I know it's a little blurry, but it's the best I could get. I guess the shiny silver was too much for my old camera to capture. In the future, I hope a new camera makes my favorite things list. Slowly, but surely my Texas charm bracelet is growing, it represents my time living here. 
My current charms include my "special teacher" apple charm that Justin bought me after my first year of teaching along with the "K" charm for Karen to start my bracelet. For my birthday, he bought me the deep in the heart of Texas charm. The dog bone with "Iivana" was a Christmas present. For valentine's day, I received the "te amo" charm.

I want to buy this awareness charm some time this month since May is Celiac Awareness month. I was diagnosed with celiac disease down here, so it deserves to be a part of my bracelet as well.

3. Netflix Instant Stream through Wii
netflix-white-logo
We successfully spent most of our weekend streaming movies, documentaries, and TV shows. For only $7.99 a month, it saves trips to the Red Box and is available instantly, no mailing required. While the streaming version doesn't have all the latest movies, it has enough to keep our interest.

4. Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop

All of my favorite things can't be fun and games. My sister, Jill, shared her love for her Shark mop with me during our Surprise Attack trip. I hate cleaning, especially the floors...but this steam mop makes it a breeze. I used to use the Swiffer Wet Jet but it left a residue and always felt dirty. This baby only needs distilled water and steams the floor sparkly clean. It doesn't require much hard scrubbing motions either. If there is something stuck, you simply hold it over the spot a little longer, and it will come off!

Now I must do one of my least favorite things...grading papers. Only two more weeks of school left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...