Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I would like to take a moment to remember those military members who have fallen while serving our great country. Thank you to all our veterans, especially my hubby! (I still need to post about his ALS graduation. Here is a photo to hold you over.)

Saturday and Sunday we were fortunate enough to spend some time in Wimberley. This provided the perfect opportunity to grill up my safety incentive from work, three racks of ribs! Here my husband rubs them down with a rub (GF of course).

While we were waiting for the ribs to cook, I enjoyed my first ever Woodchuck Hard Cider. I tried the amber flavor. It was sweet, succulent, and went down easily! Since it was so sweet, I don't think I could drink too many in a row. I can't wait to try some of the other flavors.

While these were messy, they were tender and meaty. What a great way to celebrate the 3 day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...