Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fruity Pebbles Treats

You may remember I was obsessed with Cupcake Pebbles. For some time I've become quite fond of the Fruity Pebbles Treats.

These make a great addition to my lunch. They give me the little bit of sweetness that I crave and have only 90 calories.

Although sometimes I wish they were a little bigger, they help with portion control. If I made homemade ones, I know my serving would be more grandiose. 

I love that more mainstream items are available for the gluten free community. I just hope they are all taking the necessary precautions to ensure they are truly GF. Since gluten free is becoming a "trend" those of us with celiac disease want to make sure those who are producing gluten free products are educated to provide safe options.

I'm excited for the gluten free Rice Krispies with brown rice to be available in June so I can try them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...