Monday, May 23, 2011

Now Gluten Free?

I was craving some hummus at the store. As I went to grab my favorite flavor, Sabra's roasted pine nut, I noticed a packaging change. (Shout out to my packaging roomie on her birthday today!)

The package says, "Now gluten free." This made me question, was it always gluten free or have they changed an ingredient? To be honest, I bought it in the past thinking it was GF. There was the questionable natural flavorings...but for some reason I assumed it was safe. Now the story is settled and I am assured it is GF.

I had been in a carrot rut, where I couldn't get myself to eat any. Having hummus makes carrots a favorite snack, especially with a gob of hummus on the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...