Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

This Easter was very different for several reasons.

1. Breakfast

Last Year: Monkey Bread full of gluten!

This Year: A Sugar Dumplin' sans gluten!

These were fairly simple, and included one of my favorite GF products, Bisquick. The dough was a little crumbly so I rolled them in balls. In hind sight, I should have just scooped the dough into the pan tins because I think I compacted it too much.

The original recipe calls for pecans, which I decided not to use because well...I'm not a huge fan of nuts in my food. Justin said he thought they would be delicious with the pecans. Next time, I'll make some that way for him. I will definitely make these again, thanks Marlow!

2. Easter Baskets

Last Year: We did Easter baskets and Justin hid eggs for me around the house.

This year: I'm going to get a new pair of Tom's instead of a candy basket!

 (We are each getting a new pair, but we still need to order them. As you can see, I love Tom's!) You'll have to wait to see which pair I'm getting. Here are some I already own.

I got red ones for Xmas.

Remember how dirty my navy Tom's got?

And of course, when I rocked the MJ look!


3. Church

This year we were unable to go to church. We stayed home with our sleeping beauty!

Tomorrow I'll post about dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...