Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chobani

I love greek yogurt in my lunch! We usually buy Oikos but it's 3.99 for a 4-pack which can add up quickly. I'm not a fan of the big Chobani flavors. 

But I became overly excited when I saw these 4 packs of Chobani at the commissary! Sure they're made for kids, but that didn't stop me from checking them out. The flavors were honey-nana and verry berry.

The cups are 3.5 oz each and were nice and creamy. I don't like big chunks of fruit in yogurt, so these were perfect for me! The berry flavor reminded Justin of boysenberry. The honey nana was different but a nice switch to my usual honey vanilla greek yogurt.

These new yogurt flavors are certified GF too! It only cost $2.49 for the 4-pack as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...