Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Typical Lunch

Today was all day state testing at school, which means lunch is bought for the teachers who are testing. My options for lunch were a Chick-fil-a breaded sandwich, Doritos, brownies, and soda. Of course being a celiac, I do not expect people to make exceptions for me, or do I always trust when they try. I skipped out on the food except for the soda, yes my midwestern friends I now say soda...often! I brought my typical packed lunch.

Items that I often use:

  • rice crackers to eat with Boar's head turkey (instead of a sandwich)
  • greek yogurt
  • Either gluten free pretzels like glutino or GF potato chips like Cape Cod
  • Larabar


Of course I cut up some fruit for a little fruit salad

Inside view, I always pack some carrots

My lunch ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...