Sunday, March 27, 2011

Put a Fork in Me, I'm done

I still have some posts I need to make about my recent Michigan trip, but they require more thinking. I've used most of my brain power today on homework for class and grading so I could verify my grades for progress reports. The other night Justin and I were in the mood for dessert, but I couldn't decide what I was in the mood for. I began searching on the internet and came across a GF blog "The Gluten Free Fork" dedicated to eating out in Texas. I've actually eaten at all the places on the San Antonio list, except for the seafood place. Although two of the places on the SA list I ate at pre-diagnosis. Justin and I like to go to Austin and Houston, so this list will be helpful for when we go there. Of course we want to go to Dallas too!

In case you were wondering, we decided to go to the class six to fill our sweet tooth. Justin bought a pint of ice cream and I bought some Swedish Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...