Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wednesday - Thursday

I seem to fall off the grid mid-week, making my posts less frequent during these days. Wednesday nights I have class, making my day 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. and by the time I arrive home, I want to eat and plop on the couch. Next Wednesday is my final presentation for the semester!

This week has seemed incredibly long with TAKS testing three days this week. I'm happy to be actually teaching tomorrow! It is hard to believe there is only about a month of school left. As a result of the mid-week slump, this post will be concise.

A while back we were at World Market buying a new rug. In order to use a coupon, I needed to spend about one dollar more. So of course being me I chose candy!

(Iivana instantly had decided the rug was hers.)

As I searched the candy at the store, I was concerned to find one that was gluten free.

Small victory for me, taffy that is GF!

How did I miss the "State Fair" flavors of butter popcorn, cotton candy, and bubble gum?

I love candy and I love taffy. But I do not love buttered popcorn or bubble gum flavored taffy. The cotton candy flavor was tolerable and I picked them all out of the box. The rest were pawned off to my niece, nephew, and father-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...