Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Diet Mountain Dew

Have you seen the commercials to pick the newest Diet Mountain Dew flavor? I'm all about trying new products. I couldn't wait to try both flavors! Justin and I looked at a couple places before we came across these at a Valero gas station.

The two contenders:
  • Voltage: raspberry citrus flavored
  • Supernova: strawberry melon flavored

 I chose...







...neither! I know, it is quite surprising because I usually like fruity flavored things. But these were too sweet for my liking. (Which I never thought a day would come when something is too sweet). Justin and I thought they tasted like melted Slurpees. They might be okay with something salty to balance the flavor.

The two choices Mountain Dew produced deserve two thumbs down. I think I'll stick with original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...