Monday, April 18, 2011

Sweet Tooth

We've been trying to not buy as much junk food, but after dinner I always have a sweet tooth. Last time we were at the commissary, I noticed some GF Lucy's cookies.


There were three different varieties at the store, but I chose the sugar cookie to try first. Initially, I wasn't going to get them, because like I said we've been trying to eat better. (Being bums with Iivana this weekend has totally killed the lack of sweets in the house.) But when I looked at the nutrition facts, I decided to add them to the cart. Three cookies for 4.5 grams of fat and only 130 calories. To me, that's a decent snack of sweetness.

The cookies had a pretty good sugar cookie taste. I prefer soft, chewy cookies and these were all crunch! I'd buy them again though since they seemed to satisfy my sweet tooth and didn't pack on too many calories. Justin wasn't much of a fan and thought they had an aftertaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...