Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Bad & The Good

Justin has officially been gone for one month. I've become used to a new routine with just Iivana and me. However, there are times when you're living by yourself and you could really use some help! For instance, yesterday I struggled to open some flavored water. I twisted and twisted until my hand was red. I was trying to turn the cap off for a couple minutes, which led to frustration. So I did what any other person would do, grabbed a tool!

Even with the pliers, I struggled. I tore up the cap with scrapes and even removed some of the plastic. When I finally did open the top, all the shaking caused it to explode out all over my counter. Oh well, I was victorious and opened up my drink.

Despite times where I feel frustrated, I definitely felt the love this weekend. My hubby sent me some beautiful flowers. They were delivered right after I woke up on Saturday morning; it couldn't have been planned better. Not only are the flowers pretty, they smell sweet and the vase is neat!

Iivana and I also received a package from Justin's parents for Easter. Iivana got a new bunny toy and a new bone.

She had fun with the bunny toy...

I received an awesome Peeps shirt and of course some Peeps.

I think it is cute and I am excited to wear my new shirt.

Plus, Peeps are gluten free. I like to eat them when they're stale (weird I know), so I may save them for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...