Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chamomile & Carrot

Love, love, love my new day cream! I finally ditched my Aveeno face lotion that contains oats. Oats are prone to cross contaminate with wheat, so I am happy to know my daily moisturizer is completely gluten free. Acure is the same brand as the shampoo I recently started using. One squirt is the perfect amount for my whole face and the instant chamomile and carrot aroma brightens my morning. (And you know I'm not a morning person!) This moisturizer is made for normal to dry skin; I use is every morning and think my skin is loving it. My face not dry nor greasy. 

And now, my trouble maker doggie caught in action when she squeezed behind the futon and the wall. She some how managed to get in there but was a little uncertain how to escape out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...