Friday, February 3, 2012

Bugs Can Be Good

Kefir is a probiotic yogurt that I've written about before here. Justin and I went grocery shopping on Tuesday night and spotted these ProBug packets. (This was not the first time we were attracted to kids' yogurt: look here.) Justin wondered what this Orange Creamy Crawler flavor tasted like...

Well we sort of found out...

Because he dropped a box and one of the packets burst. Not only did it burst, but it completely missed him and was aimed directly at me. It was on my jeans, my arm, my shirt, my watch, and later we even found some in my hair. I'll even admit that I did taste some off of my arm and decided to buy some for home. 

 Gluten free and it made the prefect snack to eat in the car on the way to class last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...