Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Living Social Deal

My sister, Jill, sent me an email yesterday about a Living Social deal for glutenfreely.com. You will get $50 to spend on food, when you buy the deal for $25. For some reason, I had a ten dollar credit; so I decided to buy the deal for only 15 bucks.

I was a little hesitant to purchase the deal, because my other sister, Kristen, made a valid point: most of the prices are comparable if not less expensive at Whole Foods (and she lives in Chicago where things cost more!) Plus, on the website you have to pay for shipping. (However, if you spend $75 shipping is free.)

Eventually I decided to buy it because I thought it would give me an opportunity to try some new products. I figure I can think of things as being half off. When I buy stuff, I'll let you know what I think of the prices I paid and about the products.

Check it out here: only 1 day left! Hurry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...