Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You've Got Mail!

Whenever I buy a Groupon or a Living Social deal I try to use it soon after I buy it, otherwise it lingers until close to the expiration date. I bought this one a few weeks ago and used it quickly after.

Here's a glimpse into my box...

I ordered two bags of Schar Cheese Bites! My sister, Kristen, bought some of these when I was in Michigan and I loved them. I haven't seen them too many places around here, so I figured I'd buy some with my deal. They make a great snack!

The bad part is there are only 4 servings in the bag, which means the bag goes like that! Justin and I both agreed that they taste like those little cheese Ritz cracker sandwiches, even if they don't have a cheesy center. They're not as cheesy or hard as Cheez-Its, and Goldfish are puffier and more hallow.

They also come in a variety of shapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...