Sunday, February 26, 2012

When the hubby is away...

My hubby has been at training all last week and will be for most of the coming week. All of his AF gear has taken over the spare bedroom! 

Luckily, his training is here in San Antonio so he didn't have to go very far. I helped him pack all of his stuff and dropped him off last Sunday. I kept busy during the week working on a presentation for class, pretty much every night after work.

No worries while he was away, I found ways to pass the time. Friday after work, I went and got my hair trimmed. (Also seen in the picture: my newer glasses, which a couple weeks ago my hubby helped me pick out.)

I picked up some dinner to go from P.F. Chang's. I ordered the GF Singapore Street Noodles, which I wasn't overly impressed with. I don't know what it was specifically, I think the over all taste of them was not my favorite. I prefer my Pei Wei!

And who could resist the new Tom's ballet flats

All of these events were from Friday too! My Saturday consisted of a trip to Whole Foods and the making of my very on GF chex mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...