Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Power Snack

Yesterday I had a long "to do" list to take care of
  • get a hair cut
  • drop Iivana off for a shampoo and nail clipping
  • use Old Navy groupon
  • stop at Whole Foods to stock up on GF essentials
  • go to James Avery to buy a certain charm
I also had a few other things I didn't get to (which I plan to take care of tomorrow).

When I got home I was in desperate need of a power snack! I picked up a blueberry muffin Lara bar at Whole Foods. It was pretty amazing and even had a crumbly texture. I also tried my first Odwalla drink; I tried the Red Rhapsody flavor. It was thick and smoothie-like, minus the frozen portion. It was filling and I love that it is made from simple ingredients. I'm definitely open to trying more flavors. (Psst! These were on sale at the commissary for $1.50, what a steal!)

In other related news, it's not so hot, hot, hot in the house anymore! I called maintenance today and they came to fix our air conditioner. It is sooooo nice to look at the thermostat and see below 80 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...