Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love Me Some Larabars

Wednesdays are long days for me. I teach all day, tutor, and then I have class. On these such days, I don't arrive home until almost 9:00. Often more than not, I don't have time to warm up any dinner before class. The time is usually cut too close, with making sure kids get picked and preparing for the next day. I have to jet over to class. On these long days I truly rely on Larabars because they are filling. They tide me over until I get home! Recently I was able to try some new flavors, well they aren't really new...just new to me.


My review on each:

  • Lemon Bar - I feel like my mother because she loves lemon flavored foods. These had a powerful lemon flavor, but that was what I enjoyed. Try them!
  • Cinnamon Roll - It doesn't really taste like an actual cinnamon roll at all. But I still enjoyed it.
  • Ginger Snap - I was expecting it to taste like fresh ginger. Wrong, there was a strong presence of cloves. I was able to finish but not as good as others.
  • Tropical Fruit Bar - My personal opinion is that this one was disgusting! I know it is because I don't really like coconut flavored things unless they are Samoa Girl Scout Cookies. If you enjoy coconut, then you'd probably like this one.
In other news:
  • I'm a proud new auntie to the awesomely adorable Maren Jean Rusnak! I can't wait to meet her. Hmm, sounds like she's named very closely to her Aunt Karen Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...