Friday, February 25, 2011

Hot Tamales Jelly Beans!

I'm an avid fan of candy, especially chewy candy. The Mike and Ike family of flavors ranks high in my book. Tonight we stopped at the store quickly to get some popcorn. We passed the candy section and I decided I wanted some. I first chose a theatre box of Hot Tamales. As we walked to check out, we noticed the Easter candy out. We skimmed through the section and to my surprise I saw Hot Tamales jelly beans. I've been a fan of Just Born jelly beans for years but have never seen the Hot Tamales. I quickly grabbed the bag in exchange for my theatre size box.


I scanned the pack of the bag and of course, gluten free!

Of course, they are only smaller Hot Tamales, but that is what I enjoy the most. I love the little bean size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...