Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Brings New Routines

Being my first week of summer vacation, my routine has definitely changed. No more necessary wake ups to my blaring alarm at 6:00 a.m. Now it goes off multiple times before I eventually shut it off and roll out of bed on my own at 9:00 a.m. Even when I get out of bed at nine (or later), I'm still not a morning person. My husband said it perfectly this morning, "You're such a peach in the morning." (Let me tell you, my hubby is sarcastic!)

My usual routine would consist of one cup of coffee at home and one on the road. This week has been sort of off for me, as I try to establish a new routine. A couple days this week, I ate a small breakfast and headed to the gym right away. But yesterday, I was telling Justin how much I've been missing my coffee! This morning I got back on track with a full pot of coffee.

It's amazing to see a cupboard full of to-go cups. Usually all of our travel mugs are dirty by the side of the sink.

My coffee wouldn't be the same with out my creamer. Justin and I are pretty loyal to Coffee-mate. We usually rotate back and forth between Sugar Free Hazelnut and Sugar Free French Vanilla.



















Every now and then we'll branch out and try a new flavor like Italian Sweet Cream. But we usually end up reverting back to our original line up.

But do you know what I love the most about Coffee-mate creamers? They are gluten free and labeled clearly on each bottle in a useful box list.

Ahh, ready to be productive!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...