Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hot! Hot! Hot!

May has been way too hot, so I can only imagine what June, July, and August will bring. Every night I feel completely unmotivated because I sweat bullets just sitting on the couch. Our lovely housing seems to decide to turn our air off during the hottest part of the day! (I'm pretty sure anyways...I still need to call maintenance and complain.) The air works in the morning before I work, and when I get home as it gets later, it only gets warmer!

It doesn't help that it won't get that cold at night either! I don't mean to complain, but I'm just so annoyed, hot, and sticky.

I started two other possible topics to talk about tonight, but the heat has been on my mind and I couldn't concentrate! I have a visit to the Little Aussie Bakery to share and some amazing goat cheese turkey burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...