Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vacation

I've been away from my computer for a few days now. It first started because I caught something and felt ill. I had a fever, chills, diarrhea, and lack of an appetite. This all happened the day before I was supposed to fly into Michigan. I don't know if I was glutened, caught something at the gym, or if it was because I ate some of the batter with raw egg from my baker's challenge idea. Whatever it was, it sucked and totally took me out! My plane was delayed which allowed me to switch my flight to the next day, so I had more time to recover.

This past weekend we spent in Manistee, MI with some friends right on Lake Michigan.

We had campfires on the beach!

We played games on the beach.

There was a themed '80s party.

And of course...my own gluten free cooler.

That was filled with Woodchuck Cider and Red Bridge!

The weekend was gorgeous, fun, and a little crazy! Being on the lake didn't give the best phone service. It was a weekend without phones, Internet, and little TV. 

We're currently in Monroe, relaxing even more! Friday, Justin and I had to Sterling Heights. I can't wait to see my celiac sister, other sisters, my niece and nephew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...