Sunday, June 12, 2011

Greek Salad

Tomorrow I need to go to the grocery store. Being on summer vacation allows one to have the ability to put things off a little longer. While thinking of dinner ideas for this week, here's one to share with you that we enjoyed last week.

Chopped Greek Salad with Chicken for two from where else, but Eating Well. I finely chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, and red peppers.

The recipe wasn't too difficult. I boiled some chicken in water, onion, and garlic and allowed it to boil for a good hour until it was tender. This is our latest trick; we boil a whole pound of chicken breasts and use it for various recipes. Next time we do this, I'll take more pictures and give better directions.

The greek dressing was simple and tasted like one from a restaurant we would visit often before my diagnosis. I tossed everything together, to evenly distribute the dressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...