Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sea World

Every year since Justin's in the military we get into Sea World once a year for free. We've gone in the summer and at at Christmas time, so this year we decided to go for Hallowscreams last Saturday.

We saw a couple Shamu shows.

It was so much better when the trainers were allowed to be in the water with the killer whales.

Can you find my picture on the big screen?

Justin texted my picture to the number during the show, and there I was after the show!

To my surprise, Sea World offers some gluten free options! I've never seen these the last two years. They had a prepackaged bag of various goodies, like GF cookies and bars.

I looked on their website for more specifics, and they offer this allergen page that suggests speaking with someone when you arrive. But the nice thing is they do offer prepackaged items that are for sure safe to consume.

We went through 3 different haunted adventures from mazes to a forest.

Here we are at the end of the night, watching Shamu's haunted show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...