Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ice Cream Sandwiches

I wanted to update tonight but have to keep it short. Why, you might be asking? I think that procrastinator should be my middle name. I had a whole week off for spring break and have a literature review due for class this week. Am I done? No...I spent most of yesterday reading articles and today I finally started writing. But I found time to go to the gym, watch my spartans win, and cook dinner today. I successfully avoided it the rest of the week. Oh well, I need the pressure to focus to get it done. I figure I can knock out 2 pages tomorrow, 2 pages on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday I can reread, revise, and edit. Oh yeah, I also need to do the reading for class. Ah well, my break is coming to an end.

Before Justin left he wanted some monster cookies. I made them big this time and omitted the Chex.

We made them even better with some vanilla ice cream!

 Our very own GF ice cream cookie sandwiches...so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...