Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quick Tip: Shredding Chicken

I'll keep it short tonight! Justin and I boil chicken all the time because it comes out moist and is very easy. We usually chunk it, add onion, garlic, and some chilies for flavor. Then we boil it for anywhere from an hour to 2 hours. We use the chicken for lettuce wraps, nachos, or tacos. The picture below, we boiled the breasts whole which is even less prep work.

In the past to shred our chicken, we would either pull it apart with forks or wait until it cooled and use our hands. But my friend, Pinterest, gave me a new tip. 

My Kitchen Aid mixer 

Simply throw in the cooked chicken, use the paddle attachment, and turn on.

Shreds in seconds and no hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...