Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fruit Dip

Last week, my time after work was consumed with paper writing. My plan of working a little each night panned out. I'm still a procrastinator, but not like I was in undergrad staying up all hours of the night. I finished Wednesday night with time to talk to my hubby on the phone. 

Pinterest is the land of ideas! From recipe ideasDIY projects, decorating tips, and any other random thing you can think of. I found another priceless tip on Pinterest: mixing greek yogurt and Nutella to make a fruit dip.

I mixed two spoonfuls of Nutella with the yogurt in my new West Elm bowl. (I also came across these on Pinterest, and had to order them!)

Strawberries and my dip = a pretty healthy snack which is also filling

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...