Sunday, January 15, 2012

In a Funk

I've managed to not update for 3 weeks, despite the fact that I haven't started classes again yet and have only been back to work for two weeks. I haven't been that busy; I guess I've been enjoying my lighter schedule. But I have been in a bit of a funk. I can't explain it, but I haven't been completely motivated for work, working out, or updating. But I think it's time to get out of this funk!

Here is a recap of my two week break for Christmas and New Years.

Justin and I saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

My mom and dad came down for a week! We had so much fun; here we are at one of the wineries in the hill country.

Justin and I at another winery.

We also went to the Alamo Bowl, where we watched RGIII play and I saw Lee Greenwood sign live!

Before the game, we fueled up on burgers at El Colegio, the bar at the Omni where Las Canarias is located. El Colegio uses the same kitchen as Las Canarias, so they were able to accommodate me with a GF burger.

My plate...Kobe beef burger; it makes my mouth water thinking about it.

On New Year's Eve we went downtown for dinner and at Fogo de Chao. I didn't take any pictures this time at dinner, but look here for a recap of our first visit. But I did snap this photo of the beautiful river walk decorated for Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...