Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pizza

I've tried a few gluten free pizzas from restaurants including Bostons, Cottage Inn, the Little Aussie Bakery, and more recently BJ's. I ordered a veggie pizza from BJ's and we got it to go. Justin was craving pizza on New Year's day and this closest place to our house, even though it was almost 20 minutes away. I think places like Pizza Hut and other chains need to come out with gluten free pizza.  The pizza was okay. It was the typical thin crust sans gluten, not much flavor crust. I didn't find anything overly special about it and thought I could probably make a better one (if I wasn't feel so lazy, like I did on this day.)  I wonder if I would have liked the pizza better if we had ate at the restaurant when it came pipping hot out of the oven.

The take out box.

Looked satisfying

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...