Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Eat Fresh!

I started this blog for two reasons: the first is to document everything related in my gluten free experience and the second is to share that information with my fellow Celiac sister.  While I think Kristen might be the only one who reads my blog, there is the possible occasion that one day a new Celiac diagnosee (totally just made that word up) will stumble upon my gluten free blog.  With that said Kristen, I may post things that you email me because I want to share it with others (and have something to write about).  It's also a way to share my opinion and thoughts about what you sent me, since we don't talk everyday.

My mom was telling her about Subway trying out gluten free buns.  I was instantly excited because it is often difficult to pick up something GF quick.  The buns are baked at a separate place, so that would mean, I could expand beyond ordering salads only at Subway.  While it is still in a test run, I hope the bread tastes good and that they decide to carry it.  They are conducting the tests in Texas, which the article lists as Dallas and east Texas.  Is Houston considered east Texas?  In two weeks, Justin and I will be going to Houston and I'm considering calling a few Subways to see if they have the GF bun.  I would love to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...