Friday, January 28, 2011

Fat Friday

Today was Fat Friday at work, which means different grade levels get together the last Friday of the month and bring in breakfast for the entire staff. Usually the lounge is filled with donuts, breakfast tacos on flour tortillas, muffins, coffee cakes, granola bars, and a limited supply of fruit that I usually stick to. I tell myself that it's okay that I can't eat anything because it is healthier that way.  But it all just looks so amazing!  When I walked in the lounge today, my fellow GF co-worker (who eats GF for arthritis) had made gluten free brownies. Then two minutes later in walked all the tacos, and two special bean and cheese tacos on corn for me! I could only eat one because the banana and brownie filled me up. The other is in my fridge now. Needless to say, it was an awesome feeling to know that others were thinking of me today, even if it was my fellow GF eater. Maybe others on the staff will now consider my needs a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...