Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fruitiversary

Today marks four years of marriage for Justin and me! And today poured with rain, just like on our wedding day. Unfortunately, we are roughly 7,000 miles apart right now (as long as I did the math correct). But I am blessed to have a loving, thoughtful husband who sent me an Edible Arrangement with balloons.

My husband did some research, because the fourth anniversary is the fruit anniversary or "fruitiversary." I don't know if Justin came up with that word or if he found it somewhere, but I think it is clever. See even the arrangement has a "4" made of pineapple!

Plus, I love fruit!

I especially adore the strawberries and pineapple dipped in chocolate. The chocolate is gluten free, however it could be manufactured in a facility with gluten.

Isn't the flower adorable?

Yes, I posed with my present.

Iivana thought it was her gift. She was sniffing and smelling; I had to fend her off and explain that it was mommy's gift. I did share a strawberry with her though.

He even sent balloons; I just now realize why there are four, duh! Justin is way better at significance things than me. (Remember, I sent him $11 for his birthday.) Although for our third anniversary, I bought something leather for us.

The best part of the day was Skype-ing with him! I love you Justin, and you will be home soon. I can't wait to hug and kiss you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...