Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Goodbye August

The past week was the first week of school! At night, I also managed to attend a cake class, clean, go grocery shopping, and had the first day of class at main campus which is far from home. I had little spare time, which resulted in no recent blog updates!

I took my yearly first day of school photo.

Iivana's birthday was last weekend, we celebrated by buying her a mini pool. She was unsure about it at first.

But eventually was splashing and jumping in! 

After, she was covered in mud, so that meant it was bath time. She also received a brand new red leather collar.

Blogger, is being extra difficult tonight. So I won't go into complete detail tonight about our fried feast we've been having lately. Stay tuned this week...hopefully I'll have a little more time to update this week.

I also came across this article about the rise of celiac disease featured on Yahoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...