Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not Satisfied

Over the summer, I've some how acquired some terrible habits.

One of those being -  snacking.

My night time snacking has often left me feeling unsatisfied. I first usually try something healthy like a piece of fruit. Then I usually move on to some cheese whether string cheese or cottage cheese. Through out the whole thing, I'm still craving something sweet!

Recently, Justin was craving some Oreos. I told him he could buy some, but he insisted on getting some GF chocolate sandwiches.

The commissary carries Gluntino brand cookies. While they don't have the cool packaging like Oreos do, they actually taste decent. I'll take my double bagging in a gallon Ziploc to be able to eat something comparable.

They taste like an imitation Oreo, as if you were buying a generic store brand of Oreos.

 The ratio of cookie to cream filling was pretty equal.

I can eat them my favorite way too! I twist them in half and lick the cream center, then eat the cookie.

I ate the serving size, 2 cookies, and felt satisfied! Two cookies isn't too bad either, 6 grams of fat and 140 calories. Just be sure to not eat the whole row at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...