Friday, December 24, 2010

Xmas Eve

Ahh! I finally have a moment to breathe.  This semester has left no spare time with work, two classes, and figuring out how to live gluten free.  The last thing I had time to do was to document my experiences.  I have taken some photos of recipes I've tried and food from restaurants.  Now I am ready to critique!  This will also be useful for my sister, since she was diagnosed with Celiac as well.

I can't believe it is already Christmas eve. I sit here tonight with my husband watching Christmas Vacation.  We are here in Texas for the holidays and did not make the journey back home to Michigan.  It will be easier to have my first gluten free Xmas here since we'll be making all the food.  Tonight I made a gluten free lasagna.  I used to recipe I used pre-Celiac but just used brown rice noodles instead.  It turned out fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...