Monday, December 27, 2010

Gluten Dreams

Last night I experienced my second dream associated with me consuming gluten. I don't know why I've had these dreams. Do I worry about eating it?  Both occasions have not been something small like a crumb either.

In my dream last night, I was with my co-workers. I can't remember what occasion we were eating for. I don't even know why I was dreaming about co-workers when I've been away from work for over a week for vacation. Anyways someone ordered pizzas and I just dug in. I had completely forgotten about my gluten free diet and chowed down.  It wasn't until later in the dream that I realized I ate multiple pieces without any second thought. Then I woke up...why do I have dreams like this?

A few weeks ago, I dreamt I was at the bar and ordered a Bud Light. I drank it without thought like the dream I had last night. The same realization occurred later and I awoke.

I must miss gluten if I dream about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...