Monday, December 27, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

As a tradition, my husband requested cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. Gluten free required a vast amount more time than a Pillsbury tube you unroll and bake.  The process took about an hour and a half total.  I think it was worth it though, to enjoy a tradition.

I found the recipe in a cookbook my college roommate and good friend sent me when she found out about my Celiac.

This is a picture of them all rolled out with butter.

These are the cinnamon rolls all rolled up, and precooked.

Finished with the glaze from the book.

I thought they could use a little more frosting.

My opinion: I would make them again.
My husband's opinion: He said they were good; they weren't flakey, more grainy. He said, "There was something missing." He continued to say with a giggle, "Probably gluten."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...