Monday, August 6, 2012

Sour Lovers

When I first moved to Texas 4 years ago, I sounded like a broken record at the grocery store. I'd say, "This product is cheaper at Meijer. Meijer has a wider variety. I miss Meijer." When I was in Michigan during the month of July, I had to find time to wander around Meijer. It was then that I came across Gimbal's Sour Lovers. (I'm sure they probably sell these in Texas too, but I haven't seen them here. I've seen the Cherry Lovers at the BX before, but never the sour heart candy.) 

Look at all these delicious flavors! I liked them all but my favorites where Georgia Peach, Bing Cherry, and Fuji Apple.


Gimbal's candies are free of 8 major allergens, which is awesome. Plus, they don't use high-fructose corn syrup.

 The heart shape is so cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...