Monday, June 18, 2012

Painting with a Twist

Since I am in my final semester for my master's degree, I have to pass comprehensive exams. I received the questions on Friday and have three weeks to answer them. I spent most of my weekend writing and researching, but I did find some opportunities to have some fun.

On Friday I went to Painting with a Twist with a friend from class.

We enjoyed some wine while we painted.

Our masterpiece was a Starry Night in San Antonio.

The class was fantastic and they walk you through how to do everything. I definitely want to do it again. There are some in Michigan, so if anyone wants to go with me when I'm home.

Justin already committed to going sometime with me down here and I have to go with Genevieve again, because it will be my turn to bring the wine. So there will be more art work classes in my future.

My posts lately haven't been too much about eating gluten free. So I thought I would throw this gem in this post. I used up a Groupon to the Little Aussie Bakery this weekend that was about to expire. I bought some cranberry bread that I haven't tried before.

I don't think I've eaten this much bread in a long time! I devoured half the loaf and really didn't want to admit it. At least I have been working out routinely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...