Wednesday, October 26, 2011

15 days since my last post?!?

So I said I would post about these amazing pumpkin cookies:


And I seem to be a broken record the last couple months:

I'm busy, busy, busy!



Justin used this recipe, but he substituted the the regular wheat flour for Cup 4 Cup flour from Williams-Sonoma.

He didn't make the frosting either and chose Pillsbury Cream Cheese frosting.

I thought the frosting was the perfect compliment, especially since it's GF!

They were soft, puffy cookies! I L-O-V-E soft cookie...I was so proud of my hubby for baking these for me. They had a good consistency and the Cup 4 Cup flour was a good substitute in this recipe.

I wouldn't share them with anyone either! (I'm usually not that greedy.)

Now I'm inspired to try more recipes with the Cup 4 Cup flour! And try more recipes with pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...