Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin-mania

We tried pumpkin Woodchuck Hard Cider at the Gluten Free Expo in Dallas. This past weekend we saw some of the limited production available at Central Market and couldn't resist!

It's the perfect fall drink. It tasted like original Woodchuck but with strong hints of rich pumpkin flavorings.

I know this is blurry, but you can see the turkey and duck pictures...it supposedly pairs perfectly with the two birds. I may have to buy us some more to eat with Thanksgiving (which seems far away, but will be here before we know it.)

My husband surprised me tonight while I was at class, and he baked me some pumpkin cookies! I never knew my husband could bake, let alone bake GF. I'll post the recipe later this week. But for now, I leave your mouth watering...because they were soft, moist, and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...