Thursday, October 11, 2012

Who's Your Tiger?

Tonight is a huge game for the Tigers; in fact it's a must win! In order to get pumped up for the game, I decided to share Justin's ball delivery from last month. We went to Michigan in September for a wedding and some friends found an awesome program to honor the military.

We flew on a Friday and Justin was to deliver the ball that night. 

Unfortunately, the game was rained out! (We should've seen it coming because there were no players out before the game.) It was a disappointment, but we still were able to go on the field with Dave and Amanda. Luckily they rescheduled the game for Sunday night. It was a little crazy for me because I had planned to fly back to SA Sunday night. I had to change my flight and check with my boss to make sure it was okay that I took another day!

Justin met his Tiger!

They are now officially BFFs! (Okay we only wish.)

But they did share a conversation.

Choosing the game ball.

Walking it out! I took some video too, but I want to try to edit it a little. So hopefully when I find a spare minute from work I can work on that. Then I can upload a link so everyone can see.

On the big screen!

I'm so proud of my husband and was so thankful to be a part of this amazing opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...