Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Life is Complete Again!

I've been meaning to update at some point in the last couple weeks, but have been completely occupied. This time my excuse for not blogging is a valid one. My hubby is finally home from Afghanistan

 Best hug ever!

Justin and me with the sign I made.

Love the volunteers at the airport too that welcomed home all the heroes. 

I feel such a sense of relief and truly feel like my life is complete once again. It was a difficult 6 months, but we made. This obstacle will only make us stronger. I would like to thank everyone once again for the prayers and support through out this journey.

It's almost been 3 weeks since my hubby has returned to the states. I feel like I've already done more in the last three weeks than I have in the last 3 months. We went to South Padre Island for a long weekend and to Michigan for another extended weekend. Both trips were amazing! I have so much to blog about; once we get back into a normal routine I should have more time.

I have one more amazing thing to update about. My diploma came in the mail yesterday. I officially have a master's degree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...