Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rainy Thursday

I'm reaching the end of the work week which means the food supply in the house seems to be diminished. Plus, I've been trying not to buy that much junk food. So when I get a late night sweet tooth craving, I start to raid the pantry looking for something to fulfill my craving. Tucked away by the flours I found a single serving package of Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix. It was a freebie that I scored at the GF Expo. Ah yes, I found something sweet! Just like the package says, instant gratification.

It's the perfect solution because it is quick and only one serving, which means I won't be eating brownies for a week. You simply mix in oil and water.

Pop in the microwave for 1 minute.

Out comes a warm single serving of brownie.

Storms have been brewing the last couple days. It's been fun with my students to have it thunder and lightening while we read Harry Potter. But my backyard, really doesn't enjoy being flooded. There's no in between here in Texas; it is either a monsoon or a drought. I also don't enjoy muddy paw prints through out the house.

And I'm really starting to get annoyed with Direct TV! Bad storms and rain always mean that my satellite goes out. No Office for me. I'll have to try to find it online over the weekend to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...