Friday, February 22, 2013

Hiatus

I've taken a four month hiatus from the blogging world. I can't believe that I haven't updated since November and it is already February! But I have a reason...back in November I declared I would blog more, but then something happened. Blogger wouldn't let me upload any more pictures. It said I had used up my photo space. I didn't even realize that could happen! So I debated if it was worth it to pay the monthly fee. However, I've been missing it a little and we've been eating some amazing recipes lately. Justin has been making a couple Paleo recipes a week. So I had an instinct today to try and update with pictures. So far it's working...

Since I have been absent for a few months, I'll do a quick photo recap.

At Justin's work Xmas party

In December, I walked in the commencement ceremony for my master's degree, even though I graduated in the summer.

Over Christmas break, we did a little tour of the midwest. This is me with snow at my grandparent's house in Wisconsin.

We rung in the New Year in Las Vegas!

We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I decided to check back to see if you had blogged. And you did! I missed your blog for 4 months

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...